Saturday, March 5, 2011

MODEL TRAINS

Some US and European model trains I've painted on for some different really cool people around this finally small world.
Always been a pleasure to do this kind of works, for myself or people who asked me. I try, as much as I can, to keep it looks real as possible most of the time. Here's a little selection (these one are of course not available / ne sont pas disponibles) I hope the owners are still happy with it ;) Sorry for the long time no post ... it is what it is ! Peace




































(most are HO-scale - 3 in these pics are O-scale /
spray paint - acrylics - paint markers)

Contact me by email / Ask for works - your project:
oneazek@yahoo.fr

Azek Graffiti Art Works
www.azekone.kingeshop.com



Share/Partager:

No comments :

 

Email Contact:

oneazek@yahoo.fr

_________

Official @azekone MailingList